Daily Archives: August 1, 2011

Map of the Month – August 2011

This month’s featured map shows the village of Williamsburg as it was laid out in 1827, though the map itself was published in 1833. Surveyed by D. Ewen, this map shows names of property owners. Please note that the map … Continue reading

Posted in Brooklyn Past & Present, Hidden Collections, Library & Archives | Tagged , | 1 Comment