Call Number: 1977.396
Extent: 0.02 Linear feet, in one folder.
One multipage document containing the Agricultural Society of Kings County’s constitution, bylaws, list of officers, goals, dues list, and meeting minutes, dated March 1807.
The Agricultural Society of Kings County was established by major landowners Jeremiah Johnson, Hendrick Lott, Leffert Lefferts, Jeremiah Lott, John Terhune, and John Vanderveer between December 27, 1806 and March 2, 1807. The focus of the Society was to promote agriculture, husbandry, and rural affairs.
- Agricultural Society of Kings County
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
- Agriculture — Societies, etc.
- Agriculture — New York (State) — Kings County
Types of material:
- Bylaws (administrative records)
- Membership lists