Call Number: 1974.136
Extent: 0.1 Linear feet, in seven folders.
This collection contains photocopies of records of the New York City Department of Parks dating from 1965 to 1967 and relating to various matters at Brooklyn’s Prospect Park, including the rehabilitation of the Park’s boathouse, the construction of the children’s farm, the appointment of curators of the Park, and a multiple wedding ceremony. Items include correspondence, court records, and newspaper clippings.
- New York (N.Y.). Dept. of Parks
- Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)
- Prospect Park (New York, N.Y.)
- Parks — New York (State) — Kings County
Types of material:
- Clippings (information artifacts)