Call Number: 1985.086
Extent: 0.2 Linear feet, in one half manuscript box.
Sands Street Methodist Episcopal Church was established in 1794 in what is today the DUMBO neighborhood of Brooklyn. Originally incorporated as the First Methodist Episcopal Church in Brooklyn, the name Sands was later added as a token of gratitude by the Board of Trustees to Joshua Sands, from whom the Board purchased the building site. The church was the first Methodist Church established in Brooklyn. This collection consists of one class register and three church programs.
- Sands Street Methodist Episcopal Church (Brooklyn, New York, N.Y.)
- DUMBO Historic District (New York, N.Y.)
- Church finance — New York (State) — Kings County
- Church records and registers — New York (State) — New York
- Class meetings, Methodist
- Methodists — New York (State) — Kings County
- Religious institutions — New York (State) — Kings County
Types of material:
- Programs (documents)
- Registers (lists)